125 words

How to create a wildfly datasource with dsJndi name to an objectdb database?

2017-11-03 17:33

Hello everybody,

maybe someone can help me creating a wildfly datasource to an objectdb database?

I want to setup the authentication in my JEE-Application working the following way:

- users are stored in my objectdb database

- wildfly has a security domain setup using the DatabaseServerLoginModule

Therefore I need a dsJndiName for the objectdb database and I can't find anything how to create a datasource with a dsJndiName for objectdb.

It would be great if someone has some advice for me.

Thank you.

sikozptl
sikozptl's picture
Joined on 2017-11-03
User Post #1
2017-11-06 11:02

ObjectDB doesn't have a JDBC driver and a standard data source.

You can follow this tutorial (or download and run the Maven project of that tutorial) in order to run ObjectDB in Wildfly or any other Java EE application server.

ObjectDB Support
ObjectDB - Fast Object Database for Java (JPA/JDO)
support
support's picture
Joined on 2010-05-03
User Post #2,881

Please read carefully the posting instructions - before posting to the ObjectDB website.

• You may have to disable pop up blocking in order to use the toolbar (e.g. in Chrome).
  • Use ctrl + right click to open the browser context menu in the editing area (e.g. for using a browser spell checker).
  • To insert formatted lines (e.g. Java code, stack trace) - select a style in the toolbar and then insert the text in the new created block.
  • Avoid overflow of published source code examples by breaking long lines.
  • You may mark in paragraph code words (e.g. class names) with the code style (can be applied by ctrl + D).
  • Long stack traces (> 50 lines) and complex source examples (> 100 lines) should be posted as attachments.
Attachments:
Maximum file size: 32 MB
Cancel