ObjectDB ObjectDB

What are the steps of creating small web app?

Hello guys, I have a question about creating small new web application, I am almost done with researching and studying and I have covered all the important concepts e.g.
# Starting from web technologies: HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery.

# Moving to Java Technologies:  Core Java, Servlet, Managed Beans, JSF, JSP, EJB, JMS, JPA, JDBC,Security, Ajax using Primefaces.

# Backend technologies: MYSQL, SQLite, JavaDB, BIRT/ Jasper reporting.
Tools: Eclipse, Netbeanse, SVN, Git repositories, SQLyog, Glassfish.
-------------

- Now I am starting the project, and I designed the database model, and I am ready but I am not sure if there is anything I am missing Do I really need maven for this project, Do I really need Hibernate for this project, Do I really need Spring MVC for this project.

- What is best hosting service website?
Is jelastic.com different than other hosting companies because they are cloud hosting,  Pay as You Go (PAYG) .

- Which IDE and Application Server do you prefer to go with  for me as a beginner?

* Note: project aim is to provide User accounts  authentications, CRUD operations, generating reports, sending emails and alerts.

I am missing something please tell me before I start?

Thanks so much for reading

edit
delete

In this forum you should be able to ask questions and get answers regarding ObjectDB.

It would be more effective if you post other questions on stackoverflow (or other forums).

ObjectDB Support
edit
delete

Yes, I am sorry for this kind of interruption, I am closing the post.

edit
delete

To post on this website please sign in.