ObjectDB ObjectDB

Bug when posting threads with Firefox 34.0.5

I can't see the textarea when creating forum threads or tickets with Firefox 34.0.5?

The error seems to be on this line:

w.setAttribute('id',m);w.setAttribute('type','text/css');}return w;};function t(v,w,x){var y,z,A;for(var B=0;B<v.length;B++){if(b.webkit)for(z=0;z<w.length;z++){A=w[z][1];for(y=0;y<x.length;y++)A=A.replace(x[y][0],x[y][1]);v[B].$.sheet.addRule(w[z][0],A);}else{A=w;for(y=0;y<x.length;y++)A=A.replace(x[y][0],x[y][1]);if(c)v[B].$.styleSheet.cssText+=A;else v[B].$.innerHTML+=A;}}};var u=/\$color/g;e.extend(n,{uiColor:null,getUiColor:function(){return this.uiColor;},setUiColor:function(v){var w,x=s(a.document),y='.'+n.id,z=[y+' .cke_wrapper',y+'_dialog .cke_dialog_contents',y+'_dialog a.cke_dialog_tab',y+'_dialog .cke_dialog_footer'].join(','),A='background-color: $color !important;';if(b.webkit)w=[[z,A]];else w=z+'{'+A+'}';return(this.setUiColor=function(B){var C=[[u,B]];n.uiColor=B;t([x],w,C);t(o,q,C);})(v);}});n.on('menuShow',function(v){var w=v.data[0],x=w.element.getElementsByTag('iframe').getItem(0).getFrameDocument();if(!x.getById('cke_ui_color')){var y=s(x);o.push(y);var z=n.getUiColor();if(z)t([y],q,[[u,z]]);}});if(n.config.uiColor)n.setUiColor(n.config.uiColor);}};})());(function(){a.dialog?m():a.on('dialogPluginReady',m);function m(){a.dialog.on('resize',function(n){var o=n.data,p=o.width,q=o.height,r=o.dialog,s=r.parts.contents;if(o.skin!='kama')return;s.setStyles({width:p+'px',height:q+'px'});});};})();j.add('about',{requires:['dialog'],init:function(m){var n=m.addCommand('about',new a.dialogCommand('about'));n.modes={wysiwyg:1,source:1};n.canUndo=false;n.readOnly=1;m.ui.addButton('About',{label:m.lang.about.title,command:'about'});a.dialog.add('about',this.path+'dialogs/about.js');}});(function(){var m='a11yhelp',n='a11yHelp';j.add(m,{availableLangs:{en:1,he:1},init:function(o){var p=this;o.addCommand(n,{exec:function(){var q=o.langCode;q=p.availableLangs[q]?q:'en';a.scriptLoader.load(a.getUrl(p.path+'lang/'+q+'.js'),function(){e.extend(o.lang,p.langEntries[q]);o.openDialog(n);});},modes:{wysiwyg:1,source:1},readOnly:1,canUndo:false});a.dialog.add(n,this.path+'dialogs/a11yhelp.js');}});})();j.add('basicstyles',{requires:['styles','button'],init:function(m){var n=function(q,r,s,t){var u=new a.style(t);m.attachStyleStateChange(u,function(v){!m.readOnly&&m.getCommand(s).setState(v);});m.addCommand(s,new a.styleCommand(u));m.ui.addButton(q,{label:r,command:s});},o=m.config,p=m.lang;n('Bold',p.bold,'bold',o.coreStyles_bold);n('Italic',p.italic,'italic',o.coreStyles_italic);n('Underline',p.underline,'underline',o.coreStyles_underline);n('Strike',p.strike,'strike',o.coreStyles_strike);

edit
delete

This reply is written using FireFox 34.0.5 and the text area works fine.

Could you please try another browser / another computer?

ObjectDB Support
edit
delete

It works in Chrome. I've attached a screenshot of the behaviour and a screenshot of the error.

edit
delete

The issue is no longer here but I'm not sure why. I removed a bunch of my firefox add-ons and the issue resolved itself. I tried to reinstall the add-ons to replicate the issue but it does not seem to come back. It may have been something to do with user agent.

edit
delete

To post on this website please sign in.