ObjectDB ObjectDB

SectionClassifier message in log

I'm trying to track down an issue in an application - the problem occurs around the retrieval of an object from a database the specifics are unclear at the moment.

In the objectdb log the following message is written everytime the issue occurs. Could you give more detail about what this message means?

[2011-11-24 20:43:10 #114098 store]
SectionClassifier: SectionClassifier{'4548f06f-405e-4f3e-9b7b-8e27bf4bd91c'->merger[3477129]-missing:1713}
edit
delete

It indicates that retrieval of a large object has failed due to a missing section (large objects are divided to sections).

Could you please check the database file using the ObjectDB Doctor?

ObjectDB Support
edit
delete

Unfortunately I dont have the database anymore as it was deleted when the application was restarted. I'll try to keep a copy if/when it occurs again.

I imagine the underlying problem will be on object insertion but in case it helps the error in the application on object retrieval is:

Caused by: rbccm.felix.framework.ApplicationException: Error flushing queue
at rbccm.felix.objectdb.messaging.ObjectDbMessagePipe.flush(Unknown Source)
at rbccm.felix.objectdb.messaging.ObjectDbMessagePipe.flush(Unknown Source)
... 42 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unexpected null argument
at com.objectdb.o.ERR.assertNotNull(ERR.java:229)
at com.objectdb.jpa.EMImpl.remove(EMImpl.java:390)
... 44 more
edit
delete

It could be either insertion or retrieval problem. The Doctor output may highlight this.

The stack trace indicates an attempt to invoke em.remove(null), probably because the retrieval fails and returns an expected null that is later used by the application.

ObjectDB Support
edit
delete

To post on this website please sign in.