About files

forum_thread

JRebel integration feature

#1 2010-05-22 19:11 Feature request: Dynamic class enhancement during development compatible with JRebel. ...

 
forum_thread

ObectDb 2.3.6 in OSGi environment

Hello, I'm trying to use ObjectDb within OSGi bundles. I have one bundle for db accens which uses ObjectDb and another bundle which includes the POJO models. Everytime I start in plugin evironement i get an PersistenceException, because my POJO not found. If try the same test in normal Java environment everthing works fine. Can you please advice? Thx Peter #1 2012-06-29 02:17 Hello, I'm trying to use ObjectDb within OSGi bundles. I have one bundle for db accens which uses Obj ...

 
forum_thread

Cannot cast com.objectdb.jpa.Provider to PersistenceProvider

Hi! I'm trying to get ObjectDB 2.5.1_1 work with stable Glassfish 4 in a Java EE 7 NetBeans project. objectdb.jar is added into GF's classpath (domains\domain1\lib\ext folder). Any help, please?... Thanks! Here it is the persistence.xml config: #1 2013-06-23 20:10 Hi! I'm trying to get ObjectDB 2.5.1_1 work with stable Glassfish 4 in a Java EE 7 NetBeans project. objectdb ...

 
forum_thread

Object as parameter results in exception

Hi,    I've got a simple JPA2 Criteria query which fails when doing an object equality. I verified this against EclipseLink and over there, it works. I'll Attach some code snippets to help figure it out:   @Entity() public class Product{ . . . @ManyToOne     private Compamy owningCompany; } @Entity() public class Company{    .    .    .     @Id    private Long id; } and the query: #1 2011-04-27 12:15 Hi,    I've got a simple JPA2 Criteria query which fails when doing an object equality. I v ...

 
issue

ArrayIndexOutOfBounds with Critera API and function call

Hello, This is getting really frustrating sorry but we're close before delivering our app to our customer and went against a show-stopper again. We're building a simple query with the criteria api. What we have is something like (pseudo code) Bug Version: 1.04 Priority: High Status: Closed Replies: 3 Type:  Bug ...

 
forum_thread

Attempt to execute a query using a closed EntityManager

Hi again! Suddenly, my app started to throw this exception. I would really appreciate some advices. #1 2013-06-02 16:40 Hi again! Suddenly, my app started to throw this exception. I would really appreciate some advices. ...

 
issue

Internal exception on flush

Today I received the exception below on running the following code: Bug Version: 2.3.3 Priority: Critical Status: Fixed Replies: 3 Type:  Bug ...

 
issue

Schema-Update: Deactivation of automatic entity class removing and introduction of a new class remove in the schema config

Hello, in our application we use ObjectDB in embedded mode as part of the Profile that can be stored and opened by our customers. Our application is an eclipse RCP application with a domain-driven design. The product can be installed in different configurations (in other words with more or less PlugIns). This presents us with further challenges when we have made changes to DB schema for new versions. Feature Request Version: 2.7.1 Priority: High Status: Active Replies: 4 Type:  Feature Request ...

 
forum_thread

Master database switching to read-only mode, possibly caused by slave failure

We had a database failure causing a production outage. Both master and slave databases have failed, slave became unresponsive and the master switched to read-only mode. By the look of it the slave database failed first and possibly caused the master to switch to read-only mode. The sequence of events was: #1 2012-04-05 04:38 We had a database failure causing a production outage. Both master and slave databases have failed, slave became ...

 
issue

Strange Error with Criteria API and Sorting

We're creating a simple selection (distinct) including an order clause. When watching the created criteria in debugger we get the correct expression: SELECT DISTINCT $1 FROM MyEntity $1 WHERE ((TYPE($1)=class test.MyEntity)) ORDER BY UPPER($1.name) DESC You can see that in the order by there's correctly a "$1" var. Running this (without the type thing before) in the explorer correctly returns the sorted results. However, running this with the criteria API produces this error: Bug Version: 2.4.4 Priority: Normal Status: Closed Replies: 3 Type:  Bug ...