About logging

forum_thread

Nexus proxy repository with ObjectDB

I'm trying to setup a proxy repository in my local Nexus to retrieve artifacts from objectdb. Unfortunately I'm not able to get it configured properly and I'm not sure what is wrong. My repository config: #1 2014-03-27 16:45 I'm trying to setup a proxy repository in my local Nexus to retrieve artifacts from objectdb. Unfortunately I ...

 
forum_thread

Crash due to memory problems

We had a crash of our system, log reports the following: ... #1 2016-11-14 06:42 We had a crash of our system, log reports the following: ... [2016-11-10 08:28:14 #11 server] ...

 
forum_thread

Problem of Enhancer with JAXB / Proxified Entity Bean.

Hello Support, I run on a prod server an objectdb java agent with my app. In this application, all my entities beans are constructed from a JAXBContext ( SOAP CXF Webservice or Direct JAXB Unmarshalling ) When i watch the objectdb log, i see pages of errors. #1 2014-05-20 15:45 Hello Support, I run on a prod server an objectdb java agent with my app. In this application, al ...

 
release

2.2.3

Release date: 2011-04-29 Download (5.07 MB) Binary:  objectdb-2.2.3.zip You should start by following a  tutorial or reading the manual ...

 
forum_thread

Activation key causes database to not start

We had ObjectDB version 2.5.7_06, then we bought a server license, then we activated it today. We get an error when trying to start ObjectDB after adding activation in objectdb.conf. We initially thought it's because it was an old version, so we upgraded to 2.6.5_04, but without success. We still cannot start ObjectDB if we add the activation key in objectdb.conf. This is the ObjectDB log we get when trying to start ObjectDB with the license. What is to be done? Thank you. :) #1 2016-01-16 12:01 We had ObjectDB version 2.5.7_06, then we bought a server license, then we activated it today. We get an ...

 
forum_thread

wrong query result

Hi we have a problem with queries, database is returning wrong results. These are the queries we run from ObjectDB explorer. #1 2014-01-30 11:04 Hi we have a problem with queries, database is returning wrong results. These are the queries we run from ...

 
forum_thread

migration path from JPA / Hibernate

Hi. Is there a conversion tool or documentation that is of help when migrating an existing JPA solution to ObjectDB? Any recommendations or known pitfalls when it comes to ...   ... the issue tracking   system (access requires logging in to ObjectDB website) for exact details. Notice that the JPA 2 ...

 
issue

Query execution creates a wrong result

Hello, we analysed an unexpected behavior and find out that the result of an Query are wrong. We prepared an Example that shows the BUG. (see attachment) The Example executes two Queries. The first returns an expected result (one Entity). The second Query is the first Query with an additional WHERE condition. But than we get another (wrong) result.   Bug Version: 2.6.5 Priority: Critical Status: Fixed Replies: 1 Type:  Bug ...

 
forum_thread

OutofMemory error with Object DB 2.0

Hi, I am getting the below OutOfMemoryError after I have migrated from objectdb 1.0 to 2.0 The application works with 256MB heap size with objectdb 1.0  But on 2.0 even with max heap size of 1024MB, I get this error. The application reads xml file of around 1GB and creates a new odb file and inserts 200 records at a time. #1 2012-09-07 16:03 Hi, I am getting the below OutOfMemoryError after I have migrated from objectdb 1.0 to 2.0 The ap ...

 
issue

Blocked by find

I have a container object which wraps an objectdb database. There is a "putIfAbsent(String id, Object obj)" method which is synchronized and attempts to load an object by id using the EntityManager "find" method. If nothing is returned from the db the passed object is persisted to the db. I have 5 threads which use this method. In a run today one of the threads seems to have got stuck somewhere in the find. The thread dump looks like: ... The system property doesnt seem to have produced any extra logging though - I've checked that it is definitely set by doing a ... up. Since you got the exception without the new logging - this is probably not a page circle issue. I just fixed a ...