Bug when posting threads with Firefox 34.0.5

I can't see the textarea when creating forum threads or tickets with Firefox 34.0.5?

The error seems to be on this line:

w.setAttribute('id',m);w.setAttribute('type','text/css');}return w;};function t(v,w,x){var y,z,A;for(var B=0;B<v.length;B++){if(b.webkit)for(z=0;z<w.length;z++){A=w[z][1];for(y=0;y<x.length;y++)A=A.replace(x[y][0],x[y][1]);v[B].$.sheet.addRule(w[z][0],A);}else{A=w;for(y=0;y<x.length;y++)A=A.replace(x[y][0],x[y][1]);if(c)v[B].$.styleSheet.cssText+=A;else v[B].$.innerHTML+=A;}}};var u=/\$color/g;e.extend(n,{uiColor:null,getUiColor:function(){return this.uiColor;},setUiColor:function(v){var w,x=s(a.document),y='.'+n.id,z=[y+' .cke_wrapper',y+'_dialog .cke_dialog_contents',y+'_dialog a.cke_dialog_tab',y+'_dialog .cke_dialog_footer'].join(','),A='background-color: $color !important;';if(b.webkit)w=[[z,A]];else w=z+'{'+A+'}';return(this.setUiColor=function(B){var C=[[u,B]];n.uiColor=B;t([x],w,C);t(o,q,C);})(v);}});n.on('menuShow',function(v){var w=v.data[0],x=w.element.getElementsByTag('iframe').getItem(0).getFrameDocument();if(!x.getById('cke_ui_color')){var y=s(x);o.push(y);var z=n.getUiColor();if(z)t([y],q,[[u,z]]);}});if(n.config.uiColor)n.setUiColor(n.config.uiColor);}};})());(function(){a.dialog?m():a.on('dialogPluginReady',m);function m(){a.dialog.on('resize',function(n){var o=n.data,p=o.width,q=o.height,r=o.dialog,s=r.parts.contents;if(o.skin!='kama')return;s.setStyles({width:p+'px',height:q+'px'});});};})();j.add('about',{requires:['dialog'],init:function(m){var n=m.addCommand('about',new a.dialogCommand('about'));n.modes={wysiwyg:1,source:1};n.canUndo=false;n.readOnly=1;m.ui.addButton('About',{label:m.lang.about.title,command:'about'});a.dialog.add('about',this.path+'dialogs/about.js');}});(function(){var m='a11yhelp',n='a11yHelp';j.add(m,{availableLangs:{en:1,he:1},init:function(o){var p=this;o.addCommand(n,{exec:function(){var q=o.langCode;q=p.availableLangs[q]?q:'en';a.scriptLoader.load(a.getUrl(p.path+'lang/'+q+'.js'),function(){e.extend(o.lang,p.langEntries[q]);o.openDialog(n);});},modes:{wysiwyg:1,source:1},readOnly:1,canUndo:false});a.dialog.add(n,this.path+'dialogs/a11yhelp.js');}});})();j.add('basicstyles',{requires:['styles','button'],init:function(m){var n=function(q,r,s,t){var u=new a.style(t);m.attachStyleStateChange(u,function(v){!m.readOnly&&m.getCommand(s).setState(v);});m.addCommand(s,new a.styleCommand(u));m.ui.addButton(q,{label:r,command:s});},o=m.config,p=m.lang;n('Bold',p.bold,'bold',o.coreStyles_bold);n('Italic',p.italic,'italic',o.coreStyles_italic);n('Underline',p.underline,'underline',o.coreStyles_underline);n('Strike',p.strike,'strike',o.coreStyles_strike);

This reply is written using FireFox 34.0.5 and the text area works fine.

Could you please try another browser / another computer?

ObjectDB Support

It works in Chrome. I've attached a screenshot of the behaviour and a screenshot of the error.

The issue is no longer here but I'm not sure why. I removed a bunch of my firefox add-ons and the issue resolved itself. I tried to reinstall the add-ons to replicate the issue but it does not seem to come back. It may have been something to do with user agent.