ObjectDB ObjectDB

Activation error on Schema change

Hi,

Is @OrderBy annotation supported ? When I add this annotation to my entity I get an error, saying that I did not activate my ObjectDB (which I did) :

Caused by: com.objectdb.o._PersistenceException: Too many persistable types (>10) - exceeds evaluation limit
at com.objectdb.o._PersistenceException.b(_PersistenceException.java:45)
at com.objectdb.o.JPE.g(JPE.java:132)
at com.objectdb.o.ERR.f(ERR.java:59)
at com.objectdb.o.OST.onObjectDBError(OST.java:581)
at com.objectdb.jpa.EMF.createEntityManager(EMF.java:176)

When I remove this annotation my activated ObjectDB works fine.

Greetings,

Karol Borkowski

edit
delete

This is probably not related particularly to @OrderBy, and actually any change to your schema may cause a similar exception.

Please verify that an activation code that was generated specially for the server machine is included in the configuration of the server. Version 2.3.7 is more strict in checking this.

ObjectDB Support
edit
delete

That explains why I had to generate 3 new license after migrating to 2.3.7 because all old ones stopped working. Even when objectdb.conf with old license key where copied to new version directory. No schema change, no application modification just migration to new ODB version.

edit
delete

Sorry about that, this shouldn't happen. Pre 2.3.7 activation codes should work with 2.3.7.

But in the logs I see an activation by you on 25 Feb 2012 for a MacBook, and no previous activations for that MacBook.

Maybe you were using an activation for another machine on the MacBook? In that case, version 2.3.7 will require you to fix it and generate a specific activation code for that machine.

In addition, as reported in another forum thread, changing network may also require reactivation.

ObjectDB Support
edit
delete

There was an EFI update few days ago on my MB - maybe this was causing problems. Anyway - I had to activate one more server with Debian - the one with private ip as our development env (23.02.2012). 

Anyway - thats not a big problem. Activation is quite fast and I did check upgrade on our dev env first :)

edit
delete

To post on this website please sign in.