ObjectDB ObjectDB

JBoss 7.1 and EAP 6 support

I understand that keeping up with a new version can be difficult. Having said that, JBoss 7.1.1 Final was released in early March and Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) 6, the fully supported version by RedHat which is based on 7.1, has been released recently. I would really like to use ObjectDB since I believe that I will need the performance gains you show. Is there a plan to support this version of JBoss? I would also like to ask when but I know timeframes are not really known in advance, let me just state that my project will need to go live in about 4 weeks.

I have tried ObjectDB with JBoss 7.1.1 but was unable to get it to deploy. I also tried the recent releases of ObjectDB with JBoss 7.0.2 also with no success. I did get ObjectDB 2.3.1 to work with JBoss 7.0.2, but even ObjectDB 2.3.7 failed. My testing was with guestbook-jee6.zip that I found in another thread.

I apologize in advance if I offended anyone, I know that sometimes my tone can be abrupt. You have an excellent product that runs rings around the competition and I would like to use your product.

Thank you for your assistance.

edit
delete

The plan is to support JBoss 7.1.1, of course, but as you expected, it is unknown yet when this will be accomplished (hopefully as soon as possible).

ObjectDB Support
edit
delete

ObjectDB 2.4.3 can be used with JBoss AS 7.1.1.

As discussed in this forum thread - you will have to:

• Add ObjectDB as a module to JBoss (instead of putting objectdb.jar in the web application lib directory).
  • Add to the persistence.xml file a request to load the ObjectDB module.
ObjectDB Support
edit
delete

To post on this website please sign in.