ObjectDb Supports Clustering of Servers?

Hi,
    I am new to ObjectDb. we have a scenario where we deploy the same application in more than one linux (Jobss) servers.
In this case user request can go to any server depends on the availability of the servers (This is for load balancing ). As of now we are using Oracle + Hibernate + JPA , as Oracle is shared data there was no problem.

I just want to know how the ObjectDB works in such Scenarios. Please let me know if there is documentation of ObjectDb implementation in detail so that we can choose this in our future applications. (we have tested it by doing small applications - Performance is excellent!!)

Thanks in Advance,
Jana

ObjectDB replication is described on this manual page.

You can use it for a cluster of database servers, with one read / write master and several read only slaves.

ObjectDB Support

Thanks a lot. I have followed the given instruction and started a Object DB data base server in Linux box which is stored in different location.

I have a Object db server in my local too. 

But when i retrieve objects from my local DB it was too fast where as it is taking so much time to connect Linux Object DB.

So I though Object DB is faster but now lost some hope . could you please suggest if i need to do some other configuration change.

Thanks in Advance,

Jana

If you experience a large performance gap between local / remote databases, this may indicate that your application uses too many round trips to the server in some operations.

For example, if you load a collection lazily and then navigate to each element separately, each navigation requires a separate round trip to the server.

ObjectDB Support

Thanks Alot..