ObjectDB 2.1 has been released and it includes important additions and fixes:
- Added Online Backup utility (issue #16).
- Added Master-Slave Replication / Clustering (issue #17).
- Added a PDF version of the ObjectDB manual (included in the download).
- Added sample (tutorials) Maven projects (included in the download).
- Added support of disabling optimistic locking exceptions.
- Added support of url arguments (";user=admin;password=admin").
- Changed default to NonTransactionalWrite enabled (issue #142).
- Fixed a bug in distinct queries (duplicates due to bad optimization).
- Fixed a bug in viewing TreeSet and TreeMap in the Explorer.
- Fixed detachment of entities by replacing proxy objects with ordinary objects.
- Fixed a schema evolution bug when adding a new super entity class.
ObjectDB - Fast Object Database for Java (JPA/JDO)