ObjectDB 2.3 has been released and it includes important additions and fixes:
- Added the ability to edit databases in the Explorer (issue #2).
- Added the ability to execute queries in the Explorer (issue #3).
- Other small Explorer improvements.
- Added support of IN operator in JPQL queries.
- Added support of ";drop" database url parameter.
- Adjusted the Enhancer to the new Java 7 class file format.
- Improved error message for invalid mapped by (inverse) fields (issue #473).
- Improved persisting byte by reducing required storage space.
- Removed a shutdown hook that leads to memory leak (issue #453).
- Completed missing documentation (e.g. UPDATE & DELETE queries).
- Fixed memory leak issues.
- Fixed server hang and deadlock issues.
- Fixed several NullPointerException bugs.
- Fixed the "Failed to generate dynamic type" exception.
- Fixed a bug in query plans that use an inherited index.
- Fixed bugs in queries on collections.
- Fixed evaluation of $temp in the configuration file.
ObjectDB - Fast Object Database for Java (JPA/JDO)