Internal Website Search

191-200 of 200 resultsRefresh

Tomcat + JPA Problem

one signed and the other unsigned). JPA is already included in objectdb.jar. Make sure that your project ... (it might help others)? support Support I was using Datanucleus in my project before changing

type.loader java.lang.ClassNotFoundException

ObjectDB objectdb-2.2.5_03 in client-server mode Netbeans ID6.9.1 JavaEE web project (JPA) Glassfish3.0.1 With server logging turned on I ... > at The web project build has:

How prevent post-compile enhancement of non entity classes

I have recently moved to post-compile enhancement (from automatic run-time enhancement) using an Ant build.xml for a NetBeans web app. My adapted build.xml works for both full project ... at only invoking the enhancer on entity files. For full project build the following works, by

Problem with polish characters

Hello! I'm a student from Politechnika Rzeszowska University of Technology. I'm doing a project and i have a problem with  polish characters. When i'm coding .jsp file ... . I've done tutorial from Your site (guestbook using netBeans and Tomcat) My project is based

@ElementCollection of type enum

you and I'm happy that it works. It's strange then why it didn't when I tried in my project. Maybe I didn't pay enough attention nor I cleaned the project before redeploying the war. Sorry

Java 6/7 Performance Comparison

Hey, I've been using ObjectDB for a small scale home project to gain some familiarity before proposing it in a commercial project at work. What I've noticed though is that when using objectdb in embedded mode based on the console tutorial

Maven and multiple JARs

Perhaps beyond ObjectDB forum, but might be of interest to other ObjectDB users In a multi-module maven web app project, with various modules dedicated to entity sets ... more specific project: SpecEnt, SpecEJB, SpecWeb (downstream). Just having 2 different

problems using the explorer

-0627 ObjectDB 2.5.5 Maven project, objectDB relevant sections: project in Eclipse again: Exception in thread "main

Removing an entity throws exception

Hi all, I'm testing ObjectDB for my project, but I have troubles with it. At this time I'm not able to remove customer entity, when it's read by a query (it's attached ... to 34. But it looks like my db was corrupted, because when I tried to create new project as a test

Internal error

of the internal error:  I have a complex project, and I discovered that two different versions of the objectdb.jar may have been used by different parts of the project.  Making sure